Image Map

May 6, 2010

2 years.

Dear PMI,

i can't believe we have been together for over two years now.
you have been good to me.
i have met so many amazing ppl,
some of my closest friends.

i have read a million compliance's,
charged a million credit cards,
talked to millions of people,
added totals up in the millions a million times.

laughed one too many laughs,
chatted on fbook one too many hours,
listened to one to many good songs.
had so many great conversations with my girls.

heard many jokes from the marketers,
scanned many orders,
gotten mad at the copy machine,
answered many calls from AZ.

had good and bad days.
but all in all
oh how i love my job.
so blessed.
love you pmi.

Ash

xoxo

{i couldn't help but post a bunch of pics! i love all my girls, old and new.}















1 comment

Kati Jo said...

You look like you have a fun job :( LUCKY!!!!! Love you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...