Image Map

July 30, 2010

july 17th.

... is the best day ever.

this is what my birthday weekend consisted of:

Since my birthday was on saturday,
the work girls celebrated for me at work.
they decorated my desk all cute.
treated me to some lunch at wingers.
and wouldn't let me work.
{oh and ps dont you love that i forgot to bring my makeup??oops. sorry for the no makeup face}





oh and i totally went shopping. got a fabo ring,
which i will blog about later.
shopping by myself is probably my most favorite thing!
that night KLee and i went to mi ranchito.
my fave mexican place. yummmmy.
and saw
inception.
probably the BEST movie ever.
oh and i fel in love.
with leonardo that is.





saturday was fabulous.
i slept in. took my time getting ready.
then the bestie took me to lunch at pf's.
and we got pedi's.


then the rents took me to carabbas.
{i was bad and forgot my camera}
so classy and delish.
mama made homemade strawberry ice cream...
she is wonderful. and made a pretty choc cake
the friends came over.
played guitar and we finished off the night
watching what happens in vegas.






it was a very chill birthday.
but chill is me. so i loved it.
thanks everyone for being so sweet to me with phone calls, texts, cards, and just everything! heres to another year!!! happy 22 me.
xoxo

1 comment

ashley.warner said...

happy birthday hamilton! you're getting pretty young...hahaha
I love you! happy birthday bestie westie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...