Image Map

July 30, 2010

creation

Under the direction of the Father, Jesus Christ created the earth as a place for us to live
and gain experience. In order to progress and become like God, each of us had to obtain
a body and be tested during a time of probation on the earth. While on the earth we are
out of God’s physical presence. We do not remember our pre-earth life.
"we must walk by
faith rather than by sight.
"
-preach my gospel.

Dave and I had the wonderful opportunity to teach FHE {family home evening} at mesa vista.I remember going there to do sacrament meeting & FHE growing up. We taught to them about the creation. we sang songs. laughed. talked. and sang more songs. The spirit was so strong and it was awesome to hear their testimonies of the creation. We are so blessed with such a beautiful world to live in! So blessed.

xoxo


1 comment

Heather said...

Oh my goodness this post made me cry! I worked at Mesa Vista when we were still going to Timp. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these people, they are so loving and have such awesome spirits. Not to mention they are so much fun! I have so many fond memories, and seeing your picture brought them all back to the front of my mind. I know the people that live there are so grateful when people like you take the time to come in and teach them. Thank you for your service it is greatly needed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...