Image Map

February 10, 2011

featured: {date story} by Ashree

Today's blogger is
my blog friend & real life friend

hi friends,
I'm Ash Att and i have this little blog over here.


i love being outside, motorcycles, family, friends, and rock music. i love healthy eating, and fashion. feathers are my favorite.oh.. and nail polish





Honestly, i dont remember just one specific best date. because i have been on lots of great dates with great guys. dont get me wrong i have my fair share of bad dates, and boys. you can read about it here.



lately i have been going on dates with my two best friends Johnny, or Scott. Johnny and I will go to dinner and then hang out at his office and laugh at funny videos. Scott and I go to concerts, movies, fix motorcycles, or we will play pranks on his little sisters.


this past weekend we all went out and headed up to a cute little city called Park City. i set johnny up on a date with a girl from work, and scott was my date. we walked the streets and went to all the art galleries we could find(there are lots). we looked at some really beautiful pieces of art, and we also found some cool shops full of fun hats, bags, shoes, and clothes. we love park city. and i love little dates with my best friends.

happy love week!



thanks ashree!!! 
oh how we love the dating life.

xoxo

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...