Image Map

February 10, 2011

10/30



mi madre finally returned from her vacation so i now have an official photographer.. believe it or not i HATE getting my picture taken. being a photographer i'm super picky and hate that i can't be two people at once posing myself..AND taking the picture.. ha. anyhow yay! for being outside. and for my cute mama photographer! i cannot believe i'm a third of the way done. 
{i may even consider re doing my other outfits to have better pics of them..cuz the other ones just ugh.. don't do justice of my outfits and are just gross lol}

xoxo

2 comments

chloé said...

you are so adorable ashley! i need to get around to doing this! my closet is such a disaster and im always thinking that i need to clothes, but maybe if i do this i will find new ways to wear my clothes! anyway, i just love your blog and think you are abolutely darling :) your blog makes me smile everytime that i read it. hope you have a great day lovely girl!

ashley.warner said...

showing a little leg, huh? yeowzah!
cute outfit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...