Image Map

June 21, 2011

Sam in Real Life



Hello people :)

I'm Samantha from Sam in Real Life. While Ashley is traveling the coast (so jealous) she asked me to guest post for her. I asked her what she wanted me to post on, and she told me I could do it on anything I wanted. So for the remainder of this post you are at the mercy of what's on my mind. Ha!





Just kidding.


I started thinking about why I blog. Ashley always kept trying to get me to start a blog, and I always told her that I would once I was married, (because apparently that's when I thought anything worth blogging about would start). But alas, marriage hasn't happend yet, so one day while at work I ventured onto Blogger.com and the rest is history. I realized something after I got started blogging.


I love it.


I suck at keeping a journal, but blogging has allowed me a way to keep track of the memories I make. This is my little piece of the internet that allows me to record those moments I don't want to forget. It's a place for me to put my pictures, my goals, what makes me laugh, what inspires me, and what I do.

If I hadn't started blogging I probably would have forgotten about the time the birds made a nest in our fireplace, and my little sister wanting to keep it as a pet.




Or the time I went to the Festival of Colors.



If I hadn't started blogging, I wouldn't have started my Project 365 (which I love and has made me obsessed with taking pictures of everything I see.)









If I hadn't started blogging, I wouldn't have found some pretty cool
blogs and "met" some pretty cool people who I now can call my blogging friends.





So this is why I blog. Why do you blog?
Hope to see you in my neck of the web :)   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks sammers! be sure to check out her blog




1 comment

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

great guest post I hope to go to the festival of color one day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...