Image Map

July 1, 2011

fill in the blank

1.   The best news I ever received was  when i found out i made the college drill (dance) team. eeek. such fun times!

2.  Something I'm looking forward to is   going back to school this fall. i have gone on and off for the past two years so it feels good to finally figure out what i want to do! timing is everything i tell ya. but i feel like i'm like a little kid that is waiting for Christmas to be here! i'm THAT excited! :) also i'm excited for my birthday. july=best. month. ever.

3.  Something I would never do is own a pet snake or mouse... gross.

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose oh man this one is hard! I think I will pick Gordon B. Hinckley. He is so wise. so sweet. and has always inspired me. he will always hold a special place in my heart.

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be  ashlified. ha. but srsly..i have a unique style. a little of this a little of that and it's just me. i'm kind of trendy, kind of simple girl.

6.  One should always  be honest. 


7.  I want to  go up the canyon and roast starbursts this weekend. yummm. 


happy friday peeps!




2 comments

Sara said...

Heck yes July is the best month ever! Happy early birthday to you! (And me! It's the 9th!)

Michelle @ thisisforgood said...

Love your blog, I'm a July birthday too!
How in the world do you roast Starburst?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...