Image Map

August 5, 2011

fill in the blank



1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is my empire waist, v neck, 3/4 sleeve black dress. it's perfect for every season. leggings and boots for winter. fun colored tights and heels for the fall. scarf and pumps for the spring.and sandals for the summer.


2. This week has been long! and it's not getting any shorter. got a busy weekend ahead of me as well. but its been a pretty good week. 


3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat chilis take out. terrible i know but its my faveee.


4. My favorite pair of shoes is i have a lot of favorite heels that are rockin. & lots of fave boots. but i'm going to have to say my fave right now would be my plain jane black flip flops. they go with everything and ya i just love them.


5. A random item(s) that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is my box of nick nacks. such as cards, trinkets from my childhood, from old boyfriends, notes from junior high & high school. 


6. My favorite person is hmmm this is a GREAT question. i have so many wonderful people in my life. right now i would have to say that it's sam. she is hilarious. so caring and sweet. she always knows what to say and cracks me up!


7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say if you had to pick a theme song for your life, it would be..


happy friday peeps!

1 comment

Samantha said...

awww I made your favorite person?! :) made my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...