Image Map

September 16, 2011

fill in the blank



1. You should always take time to smile. Smiling makes the world go round and if you smile for thirty seconds it changes your whole day. try it! promise. 

2. Being kind to one another make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3. I can hardly wait for the leaves to change. and then go on a drive in the mountains. Def one of my favorite things about fall in UT.

4. Friday is my favorite day of the week.

5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is watching stupid you tube videos like charlie the unicorn. that make me laugh for hours.

6. If I could, I would hire to do my hair every single day. umm...any takers??

7. I rather like sleeping in. waking up when your body wakes up. it's fabulous.


3 comments

Lin said...

I would LOVE to have someone come to my house to dress & doll me up. *sigh* A girl can dream, right? haha

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

Samantha said...

smiling for 30 seconds does work. ha. And we should go on a drive up the canyon when the leaves change

Megan said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I had forgotten ALL ABOUT Charlie the Unicorn and how much it used to make me laugh. Too funny. Thanks for the reminder! haha :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...