Image Map

September 7, 2011

my interweb


anyone else take this quiz?
not quite sure whats it all means. but these little trinkets are supposed to fit your internet personality.. or something along those lines? i just thought it was cute. so i am so excited about this week. why you ask? well of course monday was a holiday.. and then it's pretty much a four day week and i go to rascal flatts on friday night. that's why! i am thrilled. i have wanted to see rascal flatts FOREVER. and it's at my favorite venue. and i'm going with some of my favorite people. it will be rockin. oh and did i mention miss sara evans will be there? eeek. something about country concerts that are outside just get to me. well looks like the old thing my ipod will be seeing for the rest of the week is a little country! :) but i am perfectly okay with that. 

anyone else seen rascal live??! 


4 comments

smashley said...

yeah. they are amazing. like seriously seriously amazing. i may have seen them twice already and really wanted to go again! ridiculous?... maybe.haha i hope you have so much fun!

Amanda Bolton said...

They are amazing live!! I have seen them twice and would love to go again. They are even better live than on the radio. I am so jealous you are going :) You will love it!

brlracincwgrl said...

They are amazing live!!! You will enjoy every single second!! Have lots of fun! I know you will :)

Samantha said...

ahhhhhhh! we are going to rascal flatts!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...