Image Map

December 31, 2011

2011 recap



january:










february:








march:








april:






may:







june:









july:














august:




september:







october:









november:








december:













what a year! 


in no particular order here are some things i learned in 2011:

1. i love to travel. going somewhere where i have not been before. 
2. dating is amazing, hard, lovely,sucks, and is fabulous all at the same time.
3. letting go is probably the hardest thing i have done.
4. school is the best when you are majoring something that you are passionate about.
5. sometimes you need to have a day where you do nothing but lay in bed & watch movies.
6. i like bubble baths.
7. i am addicted to f.r.i.e.n.d.s. i eat, breathe, and sleep it. ha.
8. i enjoy a good mountain dew.
9. my parents are always right.
10. i can't live with out baby lotion.
11. always be yourself. 
12. who my true friends are. 
13. no one's perfect. 
14. i hate texting.
15. i am an artsy person.
16. the savior is my rock.
17. i am indecisive of what color to keep my hair. so i switch it up a LOT. and i'm perfectly okay with that.


i would be lying if i said 2011 was my favorite year ... it has been probably one of the hardest. i have had many good times and fabulous memories don't get me wrong, but all in all it was what i like to call my 'tester year".. moving forward. i am happy about all of the many lessons i have learned, & things i have learned about myself. i would never take back anything and glad i have experienced different things to make me who i am today. i am so grateful for the gospel, having the opportunity to go to school, for my great job, my wonderful friends, and my loving family. i cannot wait to see what 2012 has in store. i like to call it "my year". i am so blessed with the friends and family i have. i can't get over how lucky i am. i honestly believe that each of us has certain people in our life's for different reasons. it has been fun to look back and reflect on what i have accomplished this year. where i have traveled to, who i have dated, friends i have made, and activities i have done. i just can't believe how fast this year flew! 

happy new years eve!!!
here's to another year of blogging.

bring it on 2012




1 comment

Liesl said...

Oh how I love a good recap, especially in pictures! So much fun to look back at the last year and remember all the lovely adventures you had! Plus, it will be fun to look back on in years to come too...fun memories! I hope you have a magical 2012!

Liesl :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...