Image Map

December 30, 2011

fill in the blank




1.   New Years is     a great way to start over. even though you can do that any day of the week it just had a different feeling to it. it is a little overrated {nye that is} but i still love it!

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be   to learn to love running. somehow it WILL happen.

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to   write in my journal daily. and i actually did it & was great at it! now i'm a journal addict.

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was    printing all of my pictures from high school and organizing them in chronological order. but i am so glad i did it because they are so fun to look back on! 

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve    with some of my best friends. a night in. movies. games. and take out! yes please!

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be    save money! so i can go to New York & Europe! .

7.  2012 is going to be    simply wonderful! i just know it's going to be a good year. full of good changes, a lot of learning, building my photography business,and making myself a better person. bring it on 2012!

what are YOU doing new years eve?!



2 comments

Kami and Joe said...

My advice to number 2 is to sign up for races! I didn't like running until I did races. I don't race to win I just love the adrenaline from the fun going off to getting chills when I cross the finish line. It is addicting! I am dying knowing that I will be in labor 4 days before my favorite race in June. Sign up for one in the fall and I will be right there with you! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your answer to #2! I can drag myself to the gym a few times a week, but I don't love it. I've got to work on that. I used to be an avid journaler, but college has crept in and taken up all my time with fashion design work. Somehow, though, that hasn't stopped me from buying journals!

Have a great New Year Miss Ashley!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...