Image Map

January 27, 2012

fill in the blank!




1. My favorite place I've ever traveled to is anywhere. I haven't traveled too much. I do love each place I have been. But favorites include Southern California

2. France is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by listening to good music, reading books, or singing out loud :)

4. My three must-haves when I travel are my phone, my ipod & dr pepper.  

5. My favorite travel companion is my dad.


6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is when my friend Linz and I were traveling to Vegas through the gorge we ran over a tumbleweed and almost ran into the side. It was so scary!!

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is eh.. this one has not happened yet!
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in San Diego. No question.

9. I have been to 12 states in the United States.

Link up with LAUREN!



No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...