Image Map

April 30, 2012

Guest Post: Sam from Sam in Real Life

Well hello!




I am Sam from Sam in Real Life stopping by while Ashley is living it up on vacation (so jealous! And so excited for her!)  

A little about me:  I'm the oldest of 8 kids currently working on a degree in Elementary Education.  I'll be interning  next year in a 3rd grade classroom (Gah! So excited)  I love reading (I'm kinda a nerd), The Office, The Beatles, photography, and just hanging out with awesome people like Ashley.


Why I blog:  Well it's actually because of Ashley that I blog.  I always made fun of her for having a blog and then I started my own and got hooked!  This is like my journal, except for it's online and everyone can read it.  It's a little creative corner of the internet that I can call mine.  

Looking forward to this summer: I can not wait for this summer!  I want to hit up the canyon for some bonfires and camp outs, go on road trips, see fireworks, and decorate my classroom for next year.  


Something random I normally don't tell people:  Well, I like to smell books. Whenever I buy a book, I smell it, right in the spine.   Does anyone else have this strange habit?  


So that's a little about me.  Hope to see you soon :)

thanks sammers.
isn't she the cutest?
i am lucky to call her my best friend.
go check out her bloggy.

happy monday!




2 comments

Karina Marie Powell said...

cute cute cute blog! so happy i found you!
xoxo
http://aaronkarina.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Online education is the most efficient way to accelerate your education. Read this articles to know some benefits from taking online courses. Read this for the details.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...