September 4, 2012

a few matters of business..

 
first things first.
a big shout out to my big sis (well one of them..)
because it's her BIRTHDAY.
 
 
 
-she's my closest sister in age (we're 5 years apart)
-we shared a room for most of our childhood.
-she was my idol growing up, and still is.
-she can break dance like no ones business.
-she is hilarious
-we love to rollerblade together.
-she still likes to wear my clothes.
-she is an AMAZING cook.
-she is very thoughtful, in everything she does.
-she has amazing decorating taste
-after talking to her you always leave with a smile on your face
-she always makes me want to be a better person
 
 
thanks for being so wonderful all these years and always being there for me.
happy happy birthday, sis!
i love you so much.
 
 
another matter of biz-nass..
 
shabby apple giveaway winner is
{drum roll please}
 ANA from Sweet Serendipity!
Email me to get your gift card! yay!
 
 
 
 

4 comments

Sammantha said...

Happy birthday to your sister!!
www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Kelly Blackwell said...

Happy Birthday to your sister. Your words show how much she means to you.

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

YAY how exciting!! Thank you :) And happy birthday to your sister! You guys are too dang cute!!

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi!! :)
I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapital-blog.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...