Image Map

September 16, 2012

the leaves are a changin'





For me I feel like every year when fall time comes around it's a new beginning, a fresh start, a new chapter if you will. The leaves are changing and it is probably my favorite thing about Utah: we actually get to have all four seasons. I have yet to go on my favorite fall drive up the canyon through Sundance and the alpine loop.This past week I have really tried to implement the things that make me the most happy in life. As well as setting new goals and remembering those that I set at the start of the new year. Mentally, physically and spiritually. It reminds me of who I am and who I want to become. 
Here's to fall time and the rest of the year :)

2 comments

Eryka said...

pretty photos. i miss youuu!

his little lady said...

So beautiful! Here's to Fall!
And great images! ;)
xo TJ

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...