Image Map

July 12, 2013

4th of July 2013

 
 
The 4th of July is my absolute favorite holiday. Something about BBQ's, fireworks & seeing everyone in red, white & blue is the best. This year I slept in, layed out at my pool, relaxed, went shopping and then went with Brady & his family to the Stadium of Fire! I hadn't been in a few years so I was so excited when he asked me to go. It's such a wonderful patriotic service. There was an eleven year old girl who sang the national anthem who blew me away. Carly Rae Jepsen & Kelly Clarkson performed. Carly was not the best. #callmemaybe Kelly of course rocked it. She is so great live and a wonderful performer. Plus, I know every one of her songs. The firework show was so cool and lasted forever! I am so glad I love in such a wonderful country! God bless the USA!
 

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...