Image Map

July 10, 2013

My best friends wedding.


My best friend Melissa got married June 21st! It was such a fun day!! That morning I woke up and went over to Melissa's to get ready with her. Our friend Haley did our hair and did an awesome job. I love any excuse for an up-do so I joined in on the fun. She and John got married in the SLC Temple. It couldn't have been a more perfect day outside. I love seeing happy they were all day long. Their smiles were contagious. Their luncheon & reception was in Lehi at the Dry Creek gardens and was so beautiful. Since I'm such a sucker for weddings I soaked in every minute of it from the temple pictures to the cake cutting to dancing and sending them off with sparklers. I loved being apart of all the events leading up to the wedding from the night he proposed taking pictures, to dress shopping, lots of wedding chats, taking reveal the dress photos, getting ready and spending the whole day with them the day of the wedding.I am so thankful for Melissa's friendship all of these years & am excited for she and John to start their new life together.

 

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...