Image Map

August 8, 2013

La Nay Ferme


 

 

Something about being minutes away from the local farm just makes me happy! Last week I went up to La Nay Ferme to pick up my share of produce. I was so excited with what was in this weeks share! There is nothing more I love than a light summer dinner loaded with fresh veggies. Plus, all of that beautiful arugula & mixed greens I was so excited for the endless possibilities of salads for lunch... and dinner! I knew I would for sure be making salsa with the tomatoes, peppers & cilantro. I have recently enjoyed cooking with basil & have loved its flavor. Local produce just makes cooking that much more fun, plus it tastes amazing!! I can't wait to share with you what I make. 

1 comment

Leezanna said...

Ash, I don't know if you've used your eggplant yet, but I just got one at the farmers market this week and ended up covering it with garlic/parm/s&p/olive oil then grilling it. TO. DIE. FOR.

If you come up with something delicious - def share with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...