Image Map

August 11, 2013

Turning 25.

 
 
Another year has flown by! On July 17th I turned the big 2-5. I really can't believe I'm already 25. I still feel like I'm 18.. I guess that's a good thing though, right? The night before my birthday my parents took me to a nice dinner. It's always a fun tradition we have had. The day of my birthday just felt like another day. Everyone always used to tell me on their birthday "oh, it's just another day" and as each year passes I start to see what they mean but I have always been a huge birthday person and I am determined to always make it a special day! I worked majority of the day and my co-workers made it extra special! When I got to work they had my desk all decked out, took me to lunch & we just had a fun day at work. I left a little early went shopping, got a massage, and as tradition goes I got my makeup done & bought a new eye shadow palette! That night I went out with my roommates & neighbors. Afterward we went back and watched my favorite F.R.I.E.N.D.S! I always have to watch the birthday episode. Thanks to everyone for their sweet phone calls, texts, IG shout outs, emails, snapchats, singing. facebook messages & those I got to spend the day with (and those who I've gotten to celebrate with after!) I feel so blessed and thankful for those in my life. This day did not disappoint. I think I'll always love birthdays!! I am excited to see what this year has in store for me :)
 

1 comment

Amanda Schroeder said...

I hope #25 was PERFECT! You are so pretty. Looks like you had such a fun birthday. Love you Ash!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...