I've always had an obsession with pasta. I am pretty sure I ate it every Saturday growing up and it was always my specialty to make it for all of my friends. When I moved out of my parents house after I graduated high school and moved into my first apartment pasta was one of my basic food groups :). I remember being a little girl in the fall time watching my mother make homemade noodles for her chicken noodle soup. As I made my list of 26 things I wanted to do before I turned 26 naturally making homemade pasta was one of them! My sister found this class in Salt Lake at Tony Caputos Market. I loved learning from chef Kyle Lore. He also taught us a few different simple sauce recipes that were divine! I have loved making it from scratch and it tastes a million times better! I will be returning to Tony Caputos for more of the cooking classes they offer. I really enjoyed cooking in a class setting.
1. Watch 3 classic love story movies2. Go to Jerusalem
3. Eat in every night for a month
4. Read a book on my book list
5. Learn how to make freezer jam
6. Sew a dress
7. Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover.
8. Explore a new city or town that I’ve never been to before.
9. Plan & go on a girl’s trip.
10. Finish my denim/jean quilt.
11. Run a 5k
13. Refinish a piece of furniture.
14. Finish the Harry Potter series.
15. Lose 30 lbs.
16. Plan & shoot a stylized/themed photo session
17. Go Canoeing
19. Get a regular blog series up and running
21. plan a trip to visit the central perk set from F.r.i.e.n.d.s
22. Re-learn how to crochet
23. Learn how to play chess
24. Keep a consistent journal
25. Throw a dinner party
26. Print some of favorite photographs I’ve taken.