Image Map

December 19, 2013

a big fat post.








jazz games with these fine peeps. jazz lost. and it was depressing.



baby shower for lindee! can't wait to meet her sweet baby girl!






shopping, ice cream & the nutcracker with my cute nieces. 


holiday movies galore.



play with my mama!


oh, snapchats. bree & i dominate them. 


din din with the girls. errry day.


i always feel like a grown up whenever i buy things for my car. hello, new tires. welcome to my family.


i don't even remember this night?



shopping with the bestie. always the best of nights. and plus i found a coat for $25!


catching fire with my roomie, tiff! 

em's baby shower. so excited for her!



chinese take out with the girlies.



monday, nuff said.
my new boot boots.


christmas decor

pretty pretty princess.

cranberry sauce for t-giving! 

i don't even know where the time has gone!
 these were a few of my favorite moments in November. 




No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...