Image Map

December 19, 2013

My boys.

Tyler & McKenzie, Rob & Brianna, Miles & JaNae, Danaan & Heather, Landon, Me, Andrew & Leah {not pictured Zander & Swens}



Back in high school I was blessed with eight great guy friends that I started to hang out with my sophomore year. We had the best of times and went through everything together. I loved that we did everything together.  From date dances, treat Friday, march madness, parties, New Year's Eves, football games, hot tubing,  and the list goes on and on. My favorite memories are with these boys. Now that most of them are married (and i love all of their wife's.. how cute are they?!) we don't see each other as often as I wish we did. Last month in November Miles got married and so all of us (but Swens who's going to Medical school in CA) were at the wedding. It made me so happy that for a few hours we got to reminisce, laugh, and just be together. I love 'my boys'!

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...