Image Map

December 29, 2013

Justin Timberlake


 Plan & go on a girls trip































































































Here's to more of my 26 before 26! 
 

1. Watch 3 classic love story movies2. Go to Jerusalem
3. Eat in every night for a month
4. Read a book on my book list
5. Learn how to make freezer jam
6. Sew a dress
7. Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover.
8. Explore a new city or town that I’ve never been to before.
9. Plan & go on a girl’s trip.
10. Finish my denim/jean quilt.
11. Run a 5k
12. Go on an overnight camping trip.
13. Refinish a piece of furniture.
14. Finish the Harry Potter series.
15. Lose 30 lbs.
16. Plan & shoot a stylized/themed photo session
17. Go Canoeing
18. Take a dance class
19. Get a regular blog series up and running
20. Make pasta from scratch.
21. plan a trip to visit the central perk set from F.r.i.e.n.d.s
22. Re-learn how to crochet
23. Learn how to play chess
24. Keep a consistent journal
25. Throw a dinner party
26. Print some of favorite photographs I’ve taken.
.

After our Thanksgiving dinners we hit the road for St. George to start our girls trip! About five months before this trip we all found out that Justin Timberlake was going to be in Vegas so we thought why not make a little weekend trip out of it. It was a  fun trip watching girl movies, staying up late talking, playing games, eating out & most of all going to my all time favorite concert to date. Literally Justin blew me away. It was unreal. His voice was so clear and I got the chills the moment he walked out on the stage. He sang all of my favorite songs & played for THREE straight hours. The singing,  the lights, the dancing, & the presentation of each song just amazed me. He even sang an Nsync' song, an Elvis Presley song, a Michael Jackson song & even did a song just on the piano. His voice was beautiful and so was he. I loved every single minute of the concert! Thanks for a fun weekend girlies! 

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...