Image Map

December 30, 2013

Christmas festivities.









































Christmas time this year was full of so many wonderful friend parties, ward parties & family parties. I spent Christmas Eve with my parents and my mom & I watched our traditional Little Women and stayed up chatting into the wee hours of the morning. Christmas Day my mom always makes her homemade wheat waffles and then we open presents. Santa was good to me and got me a new camera bag! I am in love with it and am excited to put it to good use! This time of year is so wonderful to reflect on the the life of our Savior and his life and ministry.

"To catch the real meaning of the 'Spirit of Christmas' we need to drop the last syllable and it becomes 'the spirit of Christ." -Thomas S. Monson

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...