Image Map

February 7, 2014

checkmate

 
Learn how to play chess
 


 
I always have wanted to learn how to play chess & have hated the fact that I never knew how to play. Last week my brother-in-law was kind enough to teach me. I had so much fun learning! I actually really liked the game. There are so many things going on at once and it is all about strategy. I'm sure the more I play the better I will get but I am just happy that I actually know how to play now. So, if anyone is up to playing the game, let me know :)



Here's to more of my 26 before 26!
1. Watch 3 classic love story movies2. Go to Jerusalem
3. Eat in every night for a month
4. Read a book on my book list
5. Learn how to make freezer jam
6. Sew a dress
7. Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover.
8. Explore a new city or town that I’ve never been to before.
9. Plan & go on a girl’s trip.
10. Finish my denim/jean quilt.
11. Run a 5k
12. Go on an overnight camping trip.
13. Refinish a piece of furniture.
14. Finish the Harry Potter series.
15. Lose 30 lbs.
16. Plan & shoot a stylized/themed photo session
17. Go Canoeing
18. Take a dance class
19. Get a regular blog series up and running
20. Make pasta from scratch.
21. plan a trip to visit the central perk set from F.r.i.e.n.d.s
22. Re-learn how to crochet
23. Learn how to play chess
24. Keep a consistent journal
25. Throw a dinner party
26. Print some of favorite photographs I’ve taken.

3 comments

Les said...

I totally need to learn how to play chess. I really love your 26 before 26 list!

Les said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
memory said...

canoeing is SO much fun! i haven't gone in forever. go you for learning to play chess! teach me next? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...