Image Map

February 7, 2014

January Ramblings.


































+weekends
+eye doc
+ice skating with the crew
+paint dance party
+church with the roomies
+drill team region
+cart, bre & i
+winter sunsets
+jeffie visiting me.
+blog friends (more on that later)
+visiting lindee & baby harlow
+juanuary
+gentri & i chillin
+diggity on her last night in orem
+helped these two love birds get engaged
+just being us

January has been full of fun, friends, and new beginnings. I love this time of the year because you are starting fresh and setting the tone for the year. As mentioned in my previous post I have been achieving my goals I set and have stuck to them. I love goal setting and actually accomplishing them. It is such a wonderful feeling. I love my current living situations and neighbors and cannot believe I have lived here for almost two years. I have some upcoming changes in the next few months that I will share later but I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. I have been running this week and it feels great to do again. I am training for a 5k that I am doing next month, it should be interesting! I have always wanted to run one. This month my goal has been to go to the gym 3-5 times a week and I can already feel a difference. I am so excited for the opening ceremony for the 2014 Winter Olympics tomorrow!  Figure skating is always one of my faves. It is so fun to see all of their costumes & choreography from all over the world.  I have to admit I haven't been as into The Bachelor this season (I blame it on my social life) and the fact that you can't watch it the next day online any more. It's pretty much the most depressing thing that's happened to me. I went dancing a few weekends ago and needless to say I am not 18 again. We went to a 'paint dance' so we left with pain everywhere. It was a lot of fun though and felt good to be 'young' again. I also went to my ward activity at seven peaks ice rank. I hadn't been ice skating in over a year and it was a blast. Some friends and I went to drill region in SLC and it made me miss dancing. I literally got the chills & tears in my eyes during some of the performances. There is something special about being a part of a team. January was fabulous but I am excited for February!

Cheers to the weekend.  



No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...