Image Map

March 13, 2014

Seven things


Seven has always been my favorite number. I am the seventh kid. I was born in the seventh month on the seventeenth day. It's always been my lucky number. Each week I am going to start doing a "Seven things" post. Random thoughts, news, or little bits of my life! Because it's the little things that mean the most and that I want to always remember.

ONE//. I've been MIA from the blog world for a while now. I haven't felt inspired to blog like I used to. And ya know what? I'm perfectly okay with that. It's only good when it comes from the heart and I wasn't going to force it.

TWO//.If you follow me on Instagram I posted how I started to run again. I mean I used to run a little while I was dancing in high school & college. I never loved it. This year I have committed to myself and my 26 before 26 list that I would run a 5k, and hopefully learn to somewhat like running in the process. Friends I can't even believe I'm even admitting this publicly but I have started to like it. I have also started to crave it. I know it's only been a few months so far this year but I have made huge progress and I'm pretty proud of myself. Yay!

THREE//. Even though it snowed the other day here in Utah it has been quite lovely lately. The sun makes me happy. Something about it just makes me want to spend all of my free time and just makes me an all over happier person. Weird? Totally not. Everyone needs some Vitamin D :)

FOUR//.The Bachelor. Wow. I don't even know what to say other then I'm slightly embarrassed at one point that I wrote "JUAN-uary" on my chalk board. I probably pressed the snooze button too many times. He was just ridiculous. I felt so bad for all of the girls and am so glad some of them chose to leave on their own. On related news I am more than thrilled that Andi is the next Bachelorette! 

FIVE//. This year I am going on quite the adventure with one of my current roommates (more on that later) but in the process I have been saving my pennies (and my Benjamin's, ha!) in the process. I haven't been shopping for myself since the end of November. I am shocked myself that I have held strong. But boy will it be worth it. June can't come fast enough! I need a vacation stat. 

SIX//. I am an aunt for the 19th time! That's just happy in itself. Welcome baby boy to the family. I love you already.

SEVEN//. I cut 5 1/2 inches off of my hair. It was much needed and feels great. I haven't colored it since December and I am getting it done next month and going blonder. I feel like a 'new me'. 2014 is great. I'm loving it!

My seven things posts will be apart of my 26 before 26: get a regular blogger series up and running.
 
1. Watch 3 classic love story movies
2. Go to Jerusalem
3. Eat in every night for a month
4. Read a book on my book list
5. Learn how to make freezer jam
6. Sew a dress
7. Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover.
8. Explore a new city or town that I’ve never been to before.
9. Plan & go on a girl’s trip.
10. Finish my denim/jean quilt.
11. Run a 5k
12. Go on an overnight camping trip.
13. Refinish a piece of furniture.
14. Finish the Harry Potter series.
15. Lose 30 lbs.
16. Plan & shoot a stylized/themed photo session
17. Go Canoeing
18. Take a dance class
19. Get a regular blog series up and running
20. Make pasta from scratch.
21. plan a trip to visit the central perk set from F.r.i.e.n.d.s
22. Re-learn how to crochet
23. Learn how to play chess
24. Keep a consistent journal
25. Throw a dinner party
26. Print some of favorite photographs I’ve taken.

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...