Image Map

April 9, 2014

These Peeps.



ONE//. I just love these peeps. It's funny how roommates become like sisters. I feel so lucky to have such great people in my life.
TWO//. General Conference was just what I needed this weekend. It's always a great time to set new goals for myself & feel so spiritually uplifted. I feel so much love hearing from the Prophet & Apostles. There were a few talks I felt like were made for me.
THREE//. I am moving in a few weeks and am getting anxious for my new home & adventure. I am so excited to decorate! I have a million ideas thanks to Pinterest.
FOUR//. Dating in 2014 is exhausting, hilarious, & ridiculous. Need I say more?
FIVE//. Photography spring season is in FULL bloom. Goodbye, social life! Good thing I love what I do.
SIX//. The weather is just lovely. I need to make more of an effort to spend more time outside. I feel like my days are always spent inside. My day goes as follows: I leave the office at 4 head to the gym, come home to make dinner & spend the rest of the night a)editing b)netflix c)flirting/socializing or d) all of the above. And then it repeats.
SEVEN//. One of my favorite talks from Conference was President Uchtdorf's talk on gratitude. We can choose to be grateful, no matter what. If you would like to read or listen to it, click here. I highly suggest it. It was beautifully said & made me realize and truly think about what I am most grateful for & that I need to not take for granted on a daily basis what is in front of me, even when times are rough.

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...