Image Map

April 6, 2014

Utah Bride & Groom Magazine White Party



























Photo Credit: Pepper Nix Photography
I had the opportunity to go to the lovely Utah Bride & Groom Magazine White Party. This was their 2nd annual event and it was absolutely stunning. It was perfect in every way. It was held at The Tower at Rice-Eccles Stadium. It was great to chat photography all night with my friends from Ivy & Stone as well as meet other local wedding vendors. The food was amazing! They had a spread of chicken & waffles, polenta & lettuce wraps. That had a photo booth, music & the whole works. It's wonderful to be apart of such a fun industry, after all I have always been obsessed with weddings. I loved my night out & plus it was a great excuse to get all dolled up!

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...