Image Map

June 17, 2014

NYC pt.1
























New York City is magical. Two years ago my sister and I went and I have been dying to go back every since. Gracie & I took a red eye to JFK. Naturally we had to go to my favorite brunch spot(Shopsins) after we dropped our luggage off at our hotel. After brunch we explored the city, walked along the pier seeing all three bridges, took a ferry to see lady liberty, did a double decker tour bus, took the subway, ate at shake shack, and turned in early since we were going off of no sleep (and plus we had to watch The Bachelorette!) and we were exhausted. I was pretty proud of myself for navigating myself around the city even though I had only been there once before. I love people watching and just the feeling you have when you're in the city, NYC has my heart.
 
"New York is ALWAYS a good idea."
 
 

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...