Image Map

January 6, 2015

sometimes


Sometimes I get sick and end up staying in bed for 4 days//stomach flu,ear infections, & strep throat

Sometimes during those 4 days I end up watching a whole season of Hart of Dixie//which confirms my love of small towns even more.

Sometimes I welcome my new roommate to our condo by having me hear me throw up the whole night//bless her.

Sometimes Nordstrom Rack does my soul good.

Sometimes you realize how fast five years has flown by and how much you have changed as a person.

Sometimes you miss the premier of the Bach because you don;t have cable and you're too contagious to watch it with anyone else. 

Sometimes you go on blind dates that are straight out of a Nicholas Sparks book. 

Sometimes a new year really does bring on a whole new you.

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...