Image Map

April 6, 2016

How we wore it//Bright Colors

Hello, Spring! Sometimes I feel like I get in the rut of wearing black pretty much every day. I probably should have went to hair school or something? So it's pretty refreshing for me (and for my co-workers, ha!) when Springtime rolls around and I bust out some brighter colors. And it was great to dust off the old wedges in my closet.. they've been dying to get worn!!




Jeans: Target//Tank:Target// Blazer: Target// Shoes: Target//Purse: Japan// Lipstick: Urban Decay in Catfight
             This months How We Wore It: Bright addition is inspired by the lovely Chic Street Style. 




Check out these loves blogs to see their take on this fun bright outfit:

Deidre at Deidre Emme
Kyla at FordOlogy
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Berkley at Here in the Now
Autumn at Stay gold Autumn
Brielle at Breezy & Co.
Alexa at He & I
Brooke at Silver Lining
Sierra at Sierra's View
Madeline at CaseyLand
Susan at Sue's News
Bonnie at The Life of Bon
Ashley at Absolutely Ashley
Robin at Penn & Quill

and if you want to join in the fun hop on over to Deidre's blog and sign on up :) 

2 comments

Aubrey said...

Love love freaking love this look! Now I'm going to steal your shoes. I need some new wedges so it's perfect:)

Madeline said...

You nailed it! I love the color of your jacket and your shirt together! Your hair looks amazing! I just love everything about this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...