Image Map

September 26, 2012

september sponsors {PART THREE}

 
 
 

Hi, I'm Kayla! I blog over at Close Encounters. I'm a twenty-something girl living in Kansas with my husband, Zach, and our wiener dog, Pixie. I love peppermint ice cream, tacos, and anything purple. I get embarrassingly attached to fictional characters. And, in my head, I'm best friends with Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone. Come on over to my blog and say "Hey!"

Motto: Learn from yesterday; live for today; hope for tomorrow.
If I had a free hour... I would either be on the computer, or watching an episode of Gilmore Girls... or whatever show I was currently watching on Netflix!
My favorite color is purple, but my favorite color to wear is blue! Weird how that works out.
 
 
blog
 
Hi Loves. I'm Eryka from the lifestyle blog ABCDE. I also am the owner of the online shop Made With Love, where I make and sell handmade jewelry. I love new friends so stop on over and say Hi!

My Motto in life:

Worry Less, Pray More.
 
If I had a free hour, which I have a lot of them I am usually blog reading, blogging, watching netflix or online
"window" shopping.

Right now my fave color to wear is mustard yellow or burnt orange. Really into fall colors right now!
 
 
 
 

1 comment

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

So fun to meet new fabulous bloggers. Can't wait to check them out!

Happy (almost) weekend, ASH! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...