Image Map

September 25, 2012

september sponsors {PART TWO}

 
 
here's some more of my cute sponsors!
-i have followed natashas blog since.. forever.
-brielle and i live down the street from each other. and have yet to meet!
 
 
blog
 
 
'Hi everyone! My name is Natasha Louise and I blog over at 'Adventures of Natasha Louise.' I'm a petite English girl who blogs about life, and my ongoing journey of waiting to move to America to marry my best friend. Despite a huge need for patience, I'm grateful for my adventures and I try to blog as many as I can.. whether it be a craft, a song, a recipe, the random, or of course my adventures in love. Feel free to stop by, I would love to make some new friends! :)'

What is your motto in life?
I'm a firm believer in optimism and have so many!! But one thing that works in every situation is : ''Fight every battle on your knees and you will win every time'' That one has never failed me.

if you had a free hour to yourself where will i find you? Most likely in my room, reading, eating, or watching TV... I'm easily pleased. ;)

whats your favorite color to wear?
oooooo... this always changes. Right now I seem to be loving things burgundy reddy colours again now it's getting cooler!
 
 
 
 
blog
 
 hi! i'm brielle & i blog over at mr. d & me. i usually post about my super cute hubs and marriage discoveries, interspersed with tutorials and stories that {i think} are hilarious. stop by & stay a while! (:

what is your motto in life? "well behaved women seldom make history." or maybe "the greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
 
if you had a free hour to yourself where will i find you? oh, cuddling with mr. d while i force him to watch pretty little liars or vampire diaries with me. or swimming... there's nothing better for alone time than swimming.
 
whats your favorite color to wear? black, black, and more black. it's flattering on everyone.
 

1 comment

Brielle said...

goodness girl, let's HANG OUT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...