Image Map

October 3, 2012

{behind the scenes}

 
 
on a rare occasion i get to be on the other side of the camera. it's unfamiliar. and i always feel like i should be the one taking the pictures. i somehow forget how to smile, don't know how to pose, and feel like i'm being completely awkward. i will say that i loved spending time with two fellow utah county photographers who just happen to be twins. i had a blast! we had a great time chatting photography and how we all do things. it's always so fun to spend time with those who have the same hobbies and interests as you. its fun to see the creativity of three different minds work. i cannot wait to get the pics back! thanks carrie and jen!
 
ps provo canyon is stunning. i could spend every day up there. it's breathtaking.
 

6 comments

Eryka said...

gorgeous!!

Amanda Schroeder said...

I WANT PICTURES before the leaves falllll! You are so incredibly talented and that top picture of you is stunning.

Amanda @ We and Serendipity

meandmr.com said...

Cure pictures! This gets me excited for fall!

Megan Perry said...

Ummm you are a babe. & I am obsessed with that braid of yours. So cute!

Unknown said...

Hiiii! First. I peep your blog all the time and I have never actually commented. So I feel rude. Second. These photos of you are adorbs. Third. I was almost going to meet you in person as Brielle invited me to fro-yo before she was sick. Forth. Saw you on Keena's blog and all over all the social media she has. Those photos are bomb. Could I somehow trick you into taking some photos for me? Is this comment long enough or what?

Deidre
Love, The Skinnys

Christi Lynn said...

i love your hair! it looks so cool. love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...