Image Map

January 22, 2013

fishing in january.










 


 my nephew colton goes fishing six days a week. his goal for 2013 is to catch a fish every day. he always tells me i need to come out fishing with him. so yesterday i did just that! yes, that is snow you see! it was probably 10 degrees when we went. we layered our clothes and headed down to the lake. i have only been fishing one other time in my life so he was so cute helping me 're-learn'. he is 13 and just as tall as me (5'8") i can't believe how old he is and i love that he's my little buddy! we always laugh and joke & he always teases me. thanks for a fun day of fishing c-train!!


3 comments

Unknown said...

how FUN! You are the cutest ever. I have always wanted to go ice fishing.

Unknown said...

oh my heck. I'm on my bosses account again. This is Amanda...Schroeder. haha sorry!!

Kelsey Bang said...

I cant believe you went ice fishing! you are crazy girl!!! way to go! and a fish! so neat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...