Image Map

August 24, 2013

downtown salt lake city




A few weeks ago my friend Sam and I went downtown for the afternoon and evening. We ended up renting bikes and rode all around downtown. We probably could have picked a cooler day to do it or went when the sun was down but we still had a blast! After we walked around City Creek, Temple Square & the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Even though I have been a million times it never gets old. I love the SLC Temple and love how stunning it is! After burning lots of calories from biking we went to a local joint called The Garage. They have a patio & live music and killer food. We started with the 'fried Mormon funeral potatoes' and they were to die for! I will be back just go get those. For my entree I ordered the /Black & Blue' burger that had crumbled blue cheese, bacon & peppers. It was fun to get out of my city and do something different. Love where you live, I do! 

1 comment

Unknown said...

I recently moved to Salt Lake from Logan, and as crazy of city life as it is, I am LOVING it. There is so much beauty here. Well done on capturing it! You're an amazing photographer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...