Image Map

November 19, 2013

Mijas Wedding








From the second Mayra moved into my apartment we became instant friends. We had a love for shopping, fashion & makeup. We hit it off and became super close fast. I miss having her enthusiastic vibe at my place. She always was full of life and stories. We would stay up until the late hours chatting and laughing non stop. I miss her salsa music, her Latin food, and her loudness. (she was just as loud as me!) Mayra and Levi got married in mid October! She lived with Gracie & I for about six months. It was so fun to see she and Levi's relationship blossom. I approved of Levi right off the bat after their second date he bought all of us flowers. I mean who doesn't win a roommates approval by fresh flowers? Congrats you two!

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...