Image Map

January 1, 2014

NYE 2013


New Years Eve was perfect this year. It was a perfect way to end the year. My roommate Gracie and I got all dolled up & went to dinner at La Jolla Groves in the Riverwoods. I like how many beautiful lights they have up this time of year. We actually ran into one of my best friends and her husband and got seated right next to them, it was pretty funny! I ordered their chicken Marsala and was very pleased. Then it was back home to get in sweats and watch Rockin New Years Eve. It isn't NYE without watching it! It's fun to drink sparking cider, listen to amazing performers & just relax. This is my favorite time of year for new beginnings. It's a clean slate with a fresh new start. I have decided to only have 3 main goals for this year and in each of those goals I have smaller goals to help me achieve them! It's going to be a wonderful year, my year! Here's to a healthy & happy new year. Let's do this, 2014!  

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...