Image Map

May 12, 2014

7, 7, 7, 7!





















I am finally back! I have a lot of updating to do. I honestly don't even know where to begin. These past two months have been a blur. Here are the top Seven highlights as of late:

ONE//. Officially got everything officially booked for my big trip coming up. I cannot wait!!! It feels like a dream. 

TWO//. I am loving the springy weather here in UT. It makes my heart happy. 

THREE//. I have been in a cooking mood lately and have been whipping up a lot of salsas & some of my favorite of my mothers meals. 

FOUR//.  Easter was just wonderful. I love everything about Easter. My cute old roomie Tiff left us all baskets on the table. 

FIVE//. Photography business has really picked up. I feel so blessed! Even though it is overwhelming sometimes dealing with two full time jobs I love every minute of it. 

SIX//. Hit my six year mark at PMI. Hollar!!  I honestly don't know where the time has gone. I never thought I would be there as long as I have been but i love the people I work with & it's good steady place of employment.

SEVEN//. I took a pedi cab one night in SLC. It made me feel like I was in NYC. 



2 comments

Matilyn Kay said...

Your pictures are fun! I love your cute yellow headband!

Unknown said...

I love your layout!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...