Image Map

May 25, 2014

Lehi












Life lately has been a whirlwind. I feel like I just moved in yesterday and now it has been a month! It's just crazy. Change is always hard for me. It was necessary. I am loving it here at my condo. It feels more like 'adult life'. Although I don't know if I want to claim being THAT grown up yet. Pics above are from Lind's birthday, good times with my friends, Ani's baby blessing, SLC, and more. I love my life and wouldn't change a thing about it!

ONE//. My new roomies are the best. And somehow I feel like we're all sisters (maybe because they really are). 

TWO//. I love that I have a path and a park that runs through my neighborhood. Nightly walks are becoming routine.

THREE//. My fridge at my new place is always stalked with Diet Coke. I don't know if I should be pleased or concerned.

FOUR//.  This past week has been in sane. Normal work week + 6 photo sessions + editing galore + all the other normal things I do. Somehow I survived and am loving this 3 day long weekend.

FIVE//. I love living in a neighborhood where I see kids all the time. They are hilarious and too cute. One girl knocked on my door the other week and asked if she could play with my kids. Sorry little girl, no kiddos here!

SIX//. Change. I have a love/hate relationship with it. It is exhilarating and frightening all at the same time.

SEVEN//. Seven more days until I will be on vacation. Thank the heavens.

1 comment

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I feel the same way about change. It's hard but then oh-so-good!

Glad you're loving Lehi! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...